[rkward-users] SVN trunk is now KDE 4

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Dec 30 14:46:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

an important note to all users of SVN versions: I have now finally moved the
KDE 4 version of rkward to "trunk". The previous trunk is now located at
https://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rkward/branches/release_branch_0.4.9 .

If you have been following the trunk, and want to do the switch to the KDE 4
versions now, all you need to do is

# svn up

If you have been following the trunk, and want to stick with the KDE 3 version
of rkward for the time being, run (in the top directory of your working
copy):

# svn switch
https://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rkward/branches/release_branch_0.4.9
# svn up

If you have already been following the KDE 4 branch, you will now want to
switch to trunk, using (in the top directory of your working copy):

# svn switch https://rkward.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rkward/trunk/rkward
# svn up

P.S.: I'll try to prepare a preview release of 0.4.9 today, and will give some
information on the expected timeline, then.