[websites/rkward-kde-org] /: Links, formatting
null at kde.org
Fri Sep 11 13:04:51 BST 2020
Git commit 39320eb652b51ac07bb0989901b8c12e556bb958 by Thomas Friedrichsmeier.
Committed on 11/09/2020 at 12:04.
Pushed by tfry into branch 'master'.
M +5 -2 Patches.md
diff --git a/Patches.md b/Patches.md
index 80eb8c5..19343d8 100644
@@ -45,11 +45,14 @@ As always with git, there are many way to accomplish something. If you are a git
10. Go to the webpage of your fork. You should see your new commit, there, along with a button to create a merge request. Do that.
-#### Updating your patch
+### Updating your patch
11. Make sure you are on your already existing feature branch: ```git checkout MYPATCH```
12. Edit and test your patch, commit the result, locally
13. Pushing to your fork now becomes a little easier, as git already knows where to push the branch:
- 14. The merge request is updated, automatically. For good measure navigate to https://invent.kde.org/education/rkward verify everything went as expected, and probably to leave a comment explaining your changes.
+ 14. The merge request is updated, automatically. For good measure navigate to <https://invent.kde.org/education/rkward> verify everything went as expected, and probably to leave a comment explaining your changes.
+### Further reading
+This workflow is explained in some more detail at <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab>.
More information about the rkward-tracker