[websites/rkward-kde-org] /: Remove redundant page.
null at kde.org
Fri Sep 11 11:37:37 BST 2020
Git commit d0411f7535f0b7aa655b8298ed646ca0c982c8e8 by Thomas Friedrichsmeier.
Committed on 11/09/2020 at 10:37.
Pushed by tfry into branch 'master'.
Remove redundant page.
M +10 -11 Developer_Information.md
M +1 -1 _config.yml
D +0 -19 get-involved.md
diff --git a/Developer_Information.md b/Developer_Information.md
index b08727e..cb4f597 100644
@@ -2,20 +2,21 @@
-# Developer resources
-You're looking to contribute, but don't know where to start? Here are some first pointers. As the very first pointer, however: Never shy away from [contacting](Contact.html) us!
+# You can help
+There are a lot of ways to help this project, not just as a programmer, but also by providing feedback, writing documentation, translating, creating statistical plugins, or by [donating](http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=50231).
-## Tracking bugs, tasks and feature suggestions:
- - Submitting or browsing [Bugs and Feature Requests](Bugs.html)
- - [Open Tasks](Open_Tasks.html)
- - [Feature Plan](Feature_Plan.html)
+Whatever it is that you can contribute, here are some first pointers to help you getting started. As the very first pointer, however: Never shy away from [contacting](Contact.html) us!
## Important starting points for all contributors
- - [RKWard Source Repository](RKWard_Source_Repository.html): For contributions of all kinds (code, documentation, translations, plugins) it is highly useful to always keep track of the current
- state of development, not only when offical versions are released.
+ - [RKWard Source Repository](RKWard_Source_Repository.html): For contributions of all kinds (code, documentation, translations, plugins) it is highly useful to keep track of the current state of development, not only when offical versions are released.
- [Submitting Patches](Patches.html)
- [Release Schedule](Release_Schedule.html)
+## Tracking bugs, tasks and feature suggestions:
+ - Submitting, reviewing or browsing [Bugs and Feature Requests](Bugs.html)
+ - [Open Tasks](Open_Tasks.html)
+ - [Feature Plan](Feature_Plan.html)
## Documentation for documentation writers
- [The sources for this website](https://invent.kde.org/websites/rkward-kde-org)
- Info on the documentation format used in RKWard's internal documentation (the "Welcome"-pages but also Help pages for individual plugins): <https://api.kde.org/doc/rkwardplugins/pluginhelp.html>
@@ -32,7 +33,6 @@ You're looking to contribute, but don't know where to start? Here are some first
- [Online API documentation](https://api.kde.org/playground-api/edu-apidocs/rkward/html/index.html)
## Further resources
### Mailing list archives
Has something been discussed, before? Check the mailing list archives:
@@ -46,8 +46,7 @@ Really, you should not be reading those, except when thinking about how to repla
- [Plugins under planning](Plugins_under_planning.html)
### External trackers
-However, there are a number of further places where bugs / issues are
+HThere are a number of further places where bugs / issues are
reported. While these trackers are distribution-specific, many of the
issues reported there concern RKWard in general. Therefore it makes
sense to a least check these once in a while:
diff --git a/_config.yml b/_config.yml
index fc68df0..94c8cb8 100644
@@ -48,7 +48,7 @@ navigation:
- title: Get in contact
- title: Get Involved
- url: /get-involved.html
+ url: /Developer_Information.html
- title: Donate
diff --git a/get-involved.md b/get-involved.md
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,19 +0,0 @@
-title: "Get Involved in RKWard"
-# You can help
-RKWard is developed by a community of volunteers, working on the project in their free time. You can help us in various ways:
-* Learn how to create your own plugins (graphical dialogs for R functionality): [Writing plugins](https://rkward.sourceforge.net/documents/devel/plugins/index.html)
-* Learn about the many other development tasks, you can help with. [Development](/Developer_Information.html)
-* [Translate RKWard](/Translation_RKWard.html) to your native language.
-* [Report and review bugs](/Bugs.html)
-* Update, extend, and improve this website:
- 1. Get a [KDE identity account](https://identity.kde.org)
- 2. Go to [the RKWard website repository](https://invent.kde.org/websites/rkward-kde-org) and click "Fork"
- 3. You can edit the pages in your fork using the online editor (or the regular git workflow)
- 4. When done, create a merge request for the main repository
More information about the rkward-tracker