[rkward-cvs] SF.net SVN: rkward: branches/jss_dec_10/FINAL_JSS_TEX/FINAL_splitted/ TODO
sjar at users.sourceforge.net
sjar at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 28 20:36:42 UTC 2011
Date: 2011-05-28 20:36:41 +0000 (Sat, 28 May 2011)
added/changed some items
--- branches/jss_dec_10/FINAL_JSS_TEX/FINAL_splitted/TODO 2011-05-28 20:35:53 UTC (rev 3646)
+++ branches/jss_dec_10/FINAL_JSS_TEX/FINAL_splitted/TODO 2011-05-28 20:36:41 UTC (rev 3647)
@@ -2,12 +2,12 @@
- Update screenshots:
Figure number | Importance | Comments
-2 high no more Pending Jobs tool view, toolbar changed, status bar changed, could show an S4 object in workspace browser (please choose)
-3 very low reduced size (no purpose in showing workspace browser, etc., here. (Done)
-5 high see Figure 2. Should probably uncheck "Show all Environments" (Done)
-8 medium minimally improved default CSS. Should include short snippet of syntax highlighted commands / console transcript (Done)
-10 high no longer shows ".GlobalEnv" (addresses reviewer comment) (Done)
-11 high see Figure 8. At least this one is very easy to re-create (Done)
+2 high no more Pending Jobs tool view, toolbar changed, status bar changed, could show an S4 object in workspace browser (DONE)
+3 very low reduced size (no purpose in showing workspace browser, etc., here. (DONE)
+5 high see Figure 2. Should probably uncheck "Show all Environments" (DONE)
+8 medium minimally improved default CSS. Should include short snippet of syntax highlighted commands / console transcript (DONE)
+10 high no longer shows ".GlobalEnv" (addresses reviewer comment) (DONE)
+11 high see Figure 8. At least this one is very easy to re-create (DONE)
- Re-do figure placement, after everything else is done!
@@ -23,10 +23,11 @@
includes S4 slots, and package namespaces.
Further, Figures, 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, and 11 were updated to reflect changes in the GUI.
-Assorted other stuff that we did (not specifically requested)
+Assorted other aspects that we improved (not specifically requested by the reviewer)
* In our paper we claimed that RKWard is aimed as productive too. We added citations, including one of the first author, from peer-review literature which specifically cite the usage of RKWard during their research work as support for our claim that RKWard's purpose is the usage as a productive tool.
+* We updated the example script (demo.R) to reflect the changes requested by the reviewers. We also added a reference for reader to the zip-archive containing all scripts and data used in the paper.
Issues raised by the reviewers
@@ -50,10 +51,6 @@
* We replaced the Unix-specific path "~/.rkward" by a paraphrase which is also correct on Windows (second reviewer).
* The first reviewer asked for more information about the M/T/S/DI GUI approach. We added remarks and references on this issue.
-* MDI, TDI, SDI mixture needs some details (DONE in part, Stefan)
Stuff that we will not address in the article, but that we need to respond to:
- First reviewer:
* KDE as an "emulation" -> Explain that it is not an emulation, not even on the Mac.
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.
More information about the rkward-tracker