Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.6

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Thu Jul 28 12:43:40 BST 2022

Hi,

Am Thu, 28 Jul 2022 10:40:21 +0000
schrieb Anders Fridberger <anders.fridberger at liu.se>:
> Hello
> I'm trying to make rkward run on Red Hat Enterprise 8.6. After
> installing the required libraries:

[...]

> and then it dies. I attach the log files.

Thanks for this. The logs give good information on where it crashes,
unfortunately I do not immediately have an idea as to why.

Perhaps as a first thing, could you try running our new AppImage
(https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/AppImage/job/RKWard_Nightly_appimage-centos7/)?

Knowing whether or not the same problem occurs, here, will rule out
some potential causes of the error (noteably differences in the version
of most libraries), and give us a baseline to test against, later.

Thanks!