updated signing keys for RKward debian repo

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Sep 7 16:34:10 BST 2020

hi,

since our current package signing key is about to expire soon, i've added a
new key on the server (debR40 repo only), installable as a package called
"rkward-keyring".

the package installs the key(s) to /usr/share/keyrings/rkward-keyring.gpg and
no longer adds them to the global trust.db, so you can be sure it can only be
used to verify our packages. you'll have to manually adjust your sources list
file enable apt to find the right key:

deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/rkward-keyring.gpg] https://
distribute.kde.org/rkward/debR40 unstable main

older versions of the keyring package used the ASCI format (rkward-
keyring.asc), which is deprecated and was now also corrected.