Kate plugins

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 30 11:59:51 BST 2020

Hi!

I have finally added a (basic) configuration dialog that allows you to
load any installed kate plugin. I'd like to invite you all to play with
that, and perhaps you have some feedback on (among other things):

- Beside the three plugins that I've enabled, by default, are there
  others that are particularly useful to you? Enough to warrant
  enabling them by default?
- Should we have a separate category of "recommended" kate plugins
  (that look useful, and are known to work reasonably well)? Should we
  hide kate plugins that look useless in the context of RKWard?
- For those plugins that do look useful to you, which UI quirks need
  to be addressed?

Thanks for your thoughts!