Kate plugins - running without installing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 29 18:11:18 GMT 2020

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 15:01:12 +0100
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> it's similar to what happens above -- here's how i can replicate it:
>
>  1. start RKWard
>  2. open the R console
>  3. open the file browser
>  4. browse to a file in a git repo and open it in the editor
>
> result: the project view is created next to the file browser, and an
> additional shell prompt opens right next to the R console, labelled
> "current project". i wonder what happens on a windows machine ;)

I suppose it comes from the project plugin, then. And indeed, the
project plugin sources mention a konsolepart. No idea how and when it
would usually be activated.

Anyway, this should now be fixed. I also fixed at least one cause of
crashes on exit. So if you see those, again, with the next build,
please speak up (as usual, with steps to reproduce, if you know them).