RKWard 0.7.1 is released!

Pierre de Villemereuil pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org
Mon Jan 27 13:51:11 GMT 2020

Hi all,

Before opening a bug report and to best address it either to RKWard or openSUSE, could someone confirm to be this behaviour outside of openSUSE's package (0.7.1)?

1. When the menu bar is set to be exported in the title bar (adding the "App Menu" button to the buttons of the title bar is enough nowadays).
2. Open RKWard directly, the app menu button is shown, and the menu is accessible.
3. Now open a script within RKWard, the app menu button disappears and the menu is not accessible anymore. Closing the script leave the app menu inaccessible, it doesn't come back.

I have reproduced this on two computers, both on openSUSE Tumbleweed and RKWard 0.7.1 installed from here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/rkward

Of course, it doesn't happen when the appmenu is shown, as it is by default.

If it can be reproduced on another distribution, I'll open a true bug report against RKWard, otherwise, I'll contact the openSUSE's maintainers of RKWard.

Cheers,
Pierre.