first draft of an RMarkdown export plugin

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sat Oct 13 20:26:14 BST 2018

Hi,
actually I had to look a bit found it because I didn't find it. Then I read the source code and finally 'found' it.
Maybe others may have also some thoughts about that.

''special context menu'' is certainly the best practise IMHO. This would keep the interface lean and elegant.

BTW, thanks Thomas and Meik that you are working on this! Highly appreciated!

Kind regards
Stefan