Final step of KDE.org incubation: Requesting review of RKWard

Mario Fux mario at unormal.org
Tue May 15 14:45:15 UTC 2018

Am Freitag, 11. Mai 2018, 21:50:37 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hi all, hi Mario!

Good morning Thomas and Co

Sorry for the delay but here finally my input...

> I suppose it's about time to take the last step of moving to KDE.org,
> and request review of RKWard for moving from "playground" to
> "extragear". While to my understanding, this is _mostly_ just a formal
> shift,

You should get at least some people that take a look at your code which is
always good.

> it will also give us the benefit of slightly more first-class
> support (e.g. from the translation teams). Also, now, with our first
> KF5-based release out in the wild, there's no good excuse left for
> continued procrastination.

;-). Congrats. Thus you can your the powers of the kde-promo team as well.
Look for them at #kde-promo on IRC or the kde-promo mailing list.

> So Mario, could you take a last good look at RKWard as our incubation
> sponsor? Do you see anything we still need to take care of, before
> requesting review?

Go for the review. The only things I see yellow on https://community.kde.org/
Incubator/Projects/Rkward are the forums on sourceforge as well as the bug and
feature tracker? Is this still the case or are you already using forum.kde.org
and bugs.kde.org?

> And when we do, the procedure will be to file an
> informatl sysadmin ticket, and a post to kde-core-devel, right?

Right.

> Anything else to consider?

Not from my side. Nothing but a thank you for this awesame application. And
your work in KDE. I saw some recent discussions about Rkward and KDE on Mac as
well as KF5 work. Just awesome.

> Regards
> Thomas

Best regards