Final step of KDE.org incubation: Requesting review of RKWard

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 11 19:50:37 UTC 2018

Hi all, hi Mario!

I suppose it's about time to take the last step of moving to KDE.org,
and request review of RKWard for moving from "playground" to
"extragear". While to my understanding, this is _mostly_ just a formal
shift, it will also give us the benefit of slightly more first-class
support (e.g. from the translation teams). Also, now, with our first
KF5-based release out in the wild, there's no good excuse left for
continued procrastination.

So Mario, could you take a last good look at RKWard as our incubation
sponsor? Do you see anything we still need to take care of, before
requesting review? And when we do, the procedure will be to file an
informatl sysadmin ticket, and a post to kde-core-devel, right?
Anything else to consider?