markdown highlighting

Pierre de Villemereuil pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org
Sat Mar 31 18:52:34 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

> My frameworks version is pretty old (5.18). Not sure, whether it might
> have anything to do with that. Can anybody else reproduce the problem
> (with a recent development snapshot)?

Sorry, but I can't reproduce here by opening a .Rmd directly from RKward running openSUSE Tumbleweed (KF5 5.44, RKward marked as 0.6.9git.20171022T093034~f74df5d6-19.69 which is KF5-based). The file opened in RKward looks like it does in Kate.

I used the steps provided by Meik, although I couldn't get a Markdown vignette for
koRpus (?), so I used "tidy-data.Rmd" from the tidyr package.

Cheers,
Pierre.