Git branch switchover - Step 1

Pierre de Villemereuil pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org
Mon Mar 26 13:29:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just to say (although I'm not the maintainer) that openSUSE already switched to the KF5-based version (for a dependency reason I forgot about...) and it's working without any major issue I could spot.

Cheers,
Pierre

PS: Still haven't forget about submitting my indentation script to KF5, I'm still finding a few issues to correct for (not so) edge cases, I just want to make it works reasonably well before submitting and I haven't used R that much these days...