Git branch switchover - Step 1

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 26 13:04:40 UTC 2018

Whoops, sorry, thought this was not going to the list.

Rough translation for the curious: The Ubuntu PPAs will not be affected
by the git branch switching (unless I mess up). rkward-dailys and
rkward-dailys-cran continue to have the KDE4 version. For KF5, as
before, pick one of the KF5-Variants from
https://launchpad.net/~rkward-devel .

On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 14:41:17 +0200
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>