RKWard 0.7.0 release candidate is available for packaging

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sat Apr 14 21:48:45 UTC 2018

hi,

Am Samstag, 14. April 2018, 21:05:35 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> > i've configured the portfile to use the "releases/0.7.0" branch from
> > git, is that ok, too, or should i rather use the tarball and checksum?
> >
> > if it's ok, i've a ready built package i could already upload to
> > incoming.
>
> The good thing about building those packages ourselves is that we don't
> have to worry about bureaucracy, too much. So, yes, that's totally
> fine. I'm building the Windows package like that, too.
>
> I've built the tarball from revision
> d68da587775f4a795cfc00fbe78f64b5d8c9fb43. The only change since then is
> in directories that are not part of the tarball. (I'll add a tag in a
> minute).

what just crossed my mind: i should have merged the update to the portfile for
the final release, as the one included looks like 0.7.0 doesn't have a release
candidate:

https://cgit.kde.org/rkward.git/tree/macports/kf5/kf5-rkward-binary/Portfile?
h=v0.7.0

see
https://cgit.kde.org/rkward.git/commit/?
id=d0829218a3a75829327c315e20fba3ab3083a3c6

damn.