RKWard 0.7.0 release candidate is available for packaging

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Apr 14 19:05:35 UTC 2018

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 19:59:15 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> i've configured the portfile to use the "releases/0.7.0" branch from
> git, is that ok, too, or should i rather use the tarball and checksum?
>
> if it's ok, i've a ready built package i could already upload to
> incoming.

The good thing about building those packages ourselves is that we don't
have to worry about bureaucracy, too much. So, yes, that's totally
fine. I'm building the Windows package like that, too.

I've built the tarball from revision
d68da587775f4a795cfc00fbe78f64b5d8c9fb43. The only change since then is
in directories that are not part of the tarball. (I'll add a tag in a
minute).