occasional crashes

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Apr 3 11:14:15 UTC 2018

hi,

i was wondering if i'm the only one getting occasional crashes with the
current KF5 version?

i don't see a pattern yet, but when it happens, it's when i *close* an editor
tab. RKWard is just completely gone then.

another issue regarding crashes is that after closing RKWard normally
(including the question whether the current workspace should be saved, where i
say "no") and re-opening it, i am informed that the application has crashed
last time i used it and offers me to rebuild the workspace. does this smell a
bit like a race condition? this happens rather often to me, like every 10th
session. it's not as bad as the above crash because obviously i don't lose any
data. it's just annoying.

did anyone of you experience one of the above?