updating rkward craft script

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed May 31 10:36:30 UTC 2017

hi,

Am Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 10:58:53 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hm, and now I'm starting to feel your pain.

my condolences ;-)

> My next plan: Install qt5, including webkit from Macports. Then try to go
> the rest of the way with Craft.
>
> Or have you been down _that_ road, already?

no, just didn't get to it yet. also, what i find a bit inelegant about this is
the need for both homebrew and MacPorts (assuming you did the setup with
homebrew, as recommended on the KDE webpage). i'd rather try first to use Qt
from homebrew as well and see if its QtWebKit can be combined with the Qt
>=5.6 packages. at least, i found sites on the web recommending to use
homebrew if you need QtWebKit on macOS.

btw, did you have a look at the changes rené did to the code?