Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Thomas Friedrichsmeier Thomas.Friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jul 29 12:06:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 2017-07-29 13:46, Aaron Batty wrote:
> Thomas:
>
> Sorry to bother, but there's something wrong with that 0.65b you just
> made. I've downloaded it twice, but there seem to be some problems
> with the paths in some of the files.
>
> The shortcut to rkward.exe in the root level of the directory can't
> find the rkward.exe, even thought the path it displays is correct. If
> you try to just start the real .exe, it throws up a command line
> window and eventually has some other path error. Could you take a
> look?

hm, I'm unsure about the problem with the shortcut to rkward.exe not
working. I know that problem has come up, before, but I've never quite
understood it. The other problem is quite simply that I forgot the step
to make the installation moveable. Try editing
RKWard/KDE/bin/rkward.ini. It's contents should be:

R executable=..\\..\\R\\bin\\i386\\R.exe

Does that do the trick, or any other problems remaining?

I'll try to look into the link issue tonight, and upload a fixed bundle,
then.