Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sat Jul 29 11:46:03 UTC 2017

Thomas:

Sorry to bother, but there's something wrong with that 0.65b you just made.
I've downloaded it twice, but there seem to be some problems with the paths
in some of the files.

The shortcut to rkward.exe in the root level of the directory can't find
the rkward.exe, even thought the path it displays is correct. If you try to
just start the real .exe, it throws up a command line window and eventually
has some other path error. Could you take a look?

Aaron