Trouble installing rk.anova again...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sat Jul 29 08:46:00 UTC 2017

Meik:

The error came up with 0.6.5 for Windows, which uses R 3.2.3.

I think that it installed the 3.2.5 version of ez (because it seemed to
work the first time through), but something about the version differences
caused the problem, and now it says it can't find it at all, which is weird.

K, so I set the Windows version to build packages from source, removed ez
(which was indeed installed), and reinstalled it. I got this error:

Warning messages:

1: running command '"C:/Users/abatty/Desktop/RKWard/R/bin/i386/R" CMD
INSTALL -l "C:\Users\abatty\Desktop\RKWard\R\library"
C:\Users\abatty\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpiO8s0l/downloaded_packages/Matrix_1.2-10.tar.gz'
had status 1

2: In install.packages(c("ez"), lib =
"C:/Users/abatty/Desktop/RKWard/R/library") :

installation of package 'Matrix' had non-zero exit status

3: running command '"C:/Users/abatty/Desktop/RKWard/R/bin/i386/R" CMD
INSTALL -l "C:\Users\abatty\Desktop\RKWard\R\library"
C:\Users\abatty\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpiO8s0l/downloaded_packages/ez_4.4-0.tar.gz'
had status 1

4: In install.packages(c("ez"), lib =
"C:/Users/abatty/Desktop/RKWard/R/library") :

installation of package 'ez' had non-zero exit status

Hmm.

Aaron