Very long message strings in .po file rkwardplugins.po

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jan 27 11:05:05 UTC 2017

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, and sorry about the grief we're
causing! I was in fact totally unaware of this issue, so far (we had
worried quite a bit about making it easier to translate rkward plugins,
but never spent a thought on i18n of the technical documentation).

In essence, the (most) problematic areas appear to the
<programlisting/> elements, and we use those quite a lot. Much of the
content of those areas is actually not translatable, of course, but
there are comments (and some labels) in between, which should be
translated. As a matter of fact, I think(TM), that almost all of those
comments and labels could reasonably be treated as separate translation
units, totally ignoring all the XML surrounding them in the
<programlisting/>s.

Hmm. Do you happen to know just how I could change the markup to
achieve just that?