Problem with 0.7.0 on Windows

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Fri Aug 4 05:32:48 UTC 2017

Hey guys, we were having a major problem over here with the Windows preview.

Ultimately, the 0.6.5 custom package didn't work; it had a process that
never finished, and couldn't use the Preview function to export graphics.

I moved the Windows users to 0.70, which worked great, until today when
they tried to download packages. Several people, but not all, can't install
packages because the local directory wasn't writable.

This was remedied by running the application as administrator.

Just a heads-up!

Aaron