rkward --reuse also broken?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Sep 16 07:30:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 08:59:32 +0200
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
wrote:
> If all else fails, we'll set up some dirty temporary workaround to
> simply trigger a refresh after every .rk.cat.output() or something.

and in the workaround-departement, I just found that adding the
following section to rkwardrc will make the problem go away in the VM
(i.e. KDE 4 version, still, but probably applies to KF5 version, too):

[DirWatch]
PreferredMethod=Stat

(This tells KDirWatch to use polling to check for updated timestamps,
instead of more sophisticated methods).

But do test, whether my recent commits in frameworks seem to change
anything.