preparations for DGPs congress

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Sep 7 16:59:09 UTC 2016

hi,

did i mention i was granted  a 90 minutes(!) slot to present RKWard at the
DGPs congress later this month in leipzig? it's the largest psychological
conference in the german speaking area.

my boss really liked the idea of directly handing out copies of RKWard to
interested researchers, so today we got a package with these USB sticks:
 https://twitter.com/RKWardNet/status/773561934952206336