Preview - Input needed?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jan 29 11:03:09 UTC 2016

Hi once more,

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 07:13:47 +0000 (UTC)
Jan Wort <d_jan at ymail.com> wrote:
> I lost a bit track of the UI for the preview. To get into the loop
> again: Is there any input needed from me currently?

ok one more thing to look at for you an everybody else: In an effort to
reduce height of dialog with previews, I tried moving the preview
checkbox to the "button column" of the dialog (where the "Code preview"
box is, too). Try current master or the next daily build. For examples
of previews, try the "Import format" or plot-plugins.

Can you think of any use-case where this would _not_ be desirable?

(It does create some ugliness in the plugin definition api, in that
previews are still designed to be placed in the "main" layout, but that
should not be show-stopping, probably).