rk.ANOVA / ezANOVA not working...

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Thu Jan 14 12:49:57 UTC 2016

Well, I had trouble in R proper as well, but took ez back out and
reinstalled it with dependencies, and it now loads properly there, but I
can't get it to load in RKWard, even if I tell it to load the one from
/Library/.

Thomas, I didn't see your message about your workaround; it got lost in the
shuffle. Here's what I've done:

   1. Trashed ~/.rkward/library
   2. install.packages("ez") in R proper
   3. Used the Install / Remove / Update R packages window in RKWard to
   locate and install rk.ANOVA, with "Install suggested packages" checked.
   (installing to ~/.rkward/library)
   4. It frickin' worked!!!

—This is on the 10.9 machine running RKWard 0.6.4 with R 3.2.3 (as per
Meik's suggestion).

...Not looking forward to explaining THAT to my students tomorrow, but it
does fix it... Yikes.