rk.ANOVA / ezANOVA not working...

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jan 14 12:19:20 UTC 2016

Hi Aaron,

On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 20:43:42 +0900
Aaron Batty <abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp> wrote:
> Except I have upgraded, removed/reinstalled ez, and even nuked the
> whole .rkward directory and started naked, forcing it to download
> everything new. Still same issue.

did you try my workaround from the other thread? I.e. installing the
package from outside of RKWard (and making sure RKWard does not have
it's own library)?

(I am guessing, RKWard downloads the packages for the wrong version of
R for some reason).

There seems to be an additional problem (similarly mysterious) that
selecting the CRAN mirror will sometimes fail (seen it also in R outside
RKWard, on Mac, though). For this, options(menu.graphics=FALSE), or
setting a fixed CRAN mirror will help.

I now have the ANOVA plugin running on Yosemite, in my RKWard 0.6.4
install (R 3.2.2).