[rkward-devel] Optionset UI rework (was: Usability progress, testing on Mac)

d_jan d_jan at ymail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:37:58 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

> Splitting this into a new thread to make it easier to follow. I have
> now merged the optionset UI rework into "master"

great!

>> - Klicking on the + only would be…

oops. some characters got lost. anyway, it has low priority I think; it
were some thoughts on the interaction to open the options.

>>  - There should be some "visual coherence"…

attached a mockup of a possible style, which helps the user to navigate
the optionset better (in particular, it hopefully shows how a row and
the gui for setting the options belong together; there are as well some
suggestions to make it more similar like guis people know)

I could describe the changes here, but it is much easier to read them in
the pdf with the graphic aside.

Jan