[rkward-devel] splitting repos?

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Oct 16 14:31:00 UTC 2015

hi,

Am Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015, 18:38:37 schrieb Alfredo Sánchez Alberca:
> In order to define a procedure to adapt the plugin to the new translation
> system, I'd start with the dialog in the data menu as a pilot test.

i've just added a first round of components for a test. you can find them if
you checkout the "develop" branch of rk.Teaching:
 https://github.com/rkward-community/rk.Teaching/tree/develop/inst/rkward

it's the two concordance compnents and the filter dialog of the data
directory. the first two i had already done to check the process, the filter
dialog i could not really finish because there's an issue in the logic
section:

 <convert id="dataframe_sel" sources="dataframe.available" mode="notequals" />

is missing a "standard" to compare against, what would you like to check?
would it be "standard='true'"?

you only have to run the script named "rkwarddev_plugin_script.R", it fetches
the components in the directory "rkwarddev_components". you will have to
adjust the path value in the main script to point to your local copies. by
default the script generates all plugin files in a temporary folder, please
have a look at the generated XML and JS code if it looks ok to you. i tried to
reconstruct the JS code with rkwarddev means already, but it can probably be
optimised further.