[rkward-devel] Usability: Reading CSV

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Fri Oct 2 23:51:38 UTC 2015

I know that translation was the big project recently, but to clarify, this
means that you guys have implemented a system for language packs, or at
least alternate UI text, right? If so, is it something like an XML table
where the same UI element can have different rows/columns with different
languages, with English being the default?

And taking the next step, what would be necessary to get Alfredo's stuff
translated? I remember digging around in it when he presented it to the
list and realizing that it could be translated, but it'd be about going
into every single file and replacing the Spanish with English and saving it
out as a separate version. Is this streamlined now magically? Or would his
work first need to be updated to use the new translation system?

Since I use this for teaching basic stats, I was really interested in
rk.Teaching. There was some really useful stuff in there.