[rkward-devel] Usability: Reading CSV

jan d_jan at ymail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:41:02 UTC 2015

Am 02.10.2015 um 10:58 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:48:21 +0200
> jan <d_jan at ymail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Thus my plan would be roughly:
> [...]
>>> Agreed?
>> Agree.
> Alright, so I've tried to implement this plan. Turns out, this
> required / suggested the addition of yet another predefined format,
> which I've dubbed "read.table() default", so far.
>
> Please test / look at it.
My connection is rather slow and barely does mail well at the moment, so
I don’t know when I can check this out :-(

How is "read.table() default" different from the current "none"? (or
better worded, hos is it different from a "custom" (instead of "none")
setting, in which you just set your values, like discussed above?)

Cheers,
Jan