[rkward-devel] Usability: Reading CSV

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Fri Oct 2 09:19:53 UTC 2015

Has anything happened with Alfredo's stuff? Some of his versions of
functions/dialogs were really great. I had a hard time getting it all to
run, though...

I think that when he first talked about it, either you or Thomas expressed
interest in just incorporating his stuff into the main version, but the
language was the issue.