[rkward-devel] [rkward/work/remove_khtml] /: WIP: Start actually replacing KHTMLPart with QWebView / QWebPage.

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Mar 5 21:40:50 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 09:58:58 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > the standard font looks odd now, though. it's a serif font, can that
> > be configured somehow?
>
> Not for, me so obviously it was already depending on _some_ setting. It
> should now honor the default font set in KDE system settings.

thanks, that is *much* better :-)

can you tell me what needs to be done to not start RKWard with german
translations? i tried setting various environemnt varaibles and even
configured KDE to use english globally -- no effect, RKWard still started up
in german. it also always started with a warning when invoked by calling
rkward in a terminal:

"The 'rkward' R-library either could not be loaded at all, or not in the
correct version. This may lead to all sorts of errors, from single missing
features to complete failure to function. The most likely cause is that the
last installation did not place all files in the correct place. However, in
some cases, left-overs from a previous installation that was not cleanly
removed may be the cause.
You should quit RKWard, now, and fix your installation. For help with that,
see http://rkward.kde.org/compiling."

i don't see this when using the menu item. on the console, i see "Warning:
Unsetting LC_ALL" -- does that prevent mie from setting the language manually?