[rkward-devel] Mac bundle (was: Re: rkward crash)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jan 31 19:53:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:32:57 +0100
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:34:05 +0100
> meik michalke <Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 09:49:55 schrieb Thomas
> > Friedrichsmeier:
> > > BTW, Meik, are Mac bundles buildable, again?
> >
> > yes, it does build. however, most plugins are not available --
> > RKWard claims that all built-in plugins are broken and do not work
> > with this version of RKWard, it's impossible to activate them. this
> > might be due to old relicts from previous installations -- i will
> > purge everything and build from scratch (all KDE and stuff) to be
> > sure.

Well, as far as I can see, that went through. Connecting to the Mac via
VNC is still a desperate measure, so: Did this work?

I poked around some files from the command line, and my current guess
is that it did not work, because "all.pluginmap" (now obsolete) was
still active. This is supposed to be deactivated automatically, but
apparently it wasn't.

For the record: No problems in my devel build on the Mac mini, but I
can't test the bundle, there (OS X 10.6.8).