[rkward-devel] rkward crash

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Wed Jan 21 01:05:50 UTC 2015

I've been waiting for my class to wind down to email you guys about the
exact same error on OSX with 0.6.2 and R 3.1.1. I was in a hurry and just
went back down to 0.6.1/3.0.0, so I don't have detailed notes on the steps
to reproduce, but I do know that one of the places I got that error was
when I was importing SPSS .sav files that worked fine in 0.6.1. I had some
problem with rk.ANOVA as well, but I'm sorry that I'm slight on the details.