[rkward-devel] Mac bundle (was: Re: rkward crash)

Aaron Batty abatty at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sun Feb 1 00:24:00 UTC 2015

I think that when I sent you that Mini, I included the install files for
later OS versions...

BTW, I have a much newer (2013) Mac Mini that I bought for a research
project, which finished, and then used on another research project, which
also just finished. I need to look into whether I'm free to get rid of it,
since the grant I bought it on was a public one, and they can be tricky
about hardware, but if I can dispose of it as I see fit, I'm coming to the
UK again in March, and maybe I could send it to you so you had a current
machine to do the Mac testing on... It's an i5 with 8GB RAM, I think. Will
happily run 10.10 if you wanted to be totally current.

Thoughts?

Also, sorry I've been incommunicado as you guys talk about the Mac version;
the semester was finishing, and right now I'm scrambling to get ready for
my PhD confirmation hearing in March, so I have not been a good
correspondent.