[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] SF.net SVN: rkward-code:[4897] trunk/rkward/packages/rkwarddev

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Oct 16 18:40:56 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 09:18:57 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> not sure, what the part about the optionset refers to. If you want me to
> take  a look, somewhere, let me know (it _is_ a rather non-trivial
> control...).

speaking of non-trivial... can you hint me to to some documentation of how to
get all columns out of one row of the optionset? i find it hard to understand
from the existing examples, but i get the idea it has to to with "for" loops.

i would like to implement some kind of prototypic helper function in
rkwarddev. unless it turns out to be impossible ;-)