[rkward-devel] power analysis plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Oct 11 15:50:57 UTC 2014

Hi again,

On Saturday 11 October 2014 17:44:33 Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Thus, perhaps, naming an id manually, is the way to go.
> I.e rk.XML.radio() could accept options like this:

ok, I was too slow...

Well, perhaps if you can make it so that rk.XML.radio() can accept a mixed
list like this?

  list ("First option"=c (val="1"), "Second option"=c (val="2", chk=TRUE),
        rk.XML.option ("Optional option", val="3", id.name="three"))

The point would be to make sure that options that don't need an id don't get
one, automatically.