[rkward-devel] RKWard Git repos up for testing

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Nov 10 20:23:24 UTC 2014

hi thomas,

Am Montag, 10. November 2014, 19:37:09 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
>   git at git.kde.org:scratch/tfry/rkward-svn-import.git

how would i get my pubkey up there? shall i send it to you?

> The second repository is for external plugins. It is much easier, since this
> only ever was a single branch, and never had any tags. It's temporary place
> is https://github.com/tfry-git/rkward-external-plugins . Questions
> regarding this one:
> - Where exactly should this end up? I think it should be group-owned,
> somehow.

i could simply fork it and send you pull requests all the time ;-)

> - Meik, do you recall, whether there is anything left in rk.subset
> that we did not merge into the main distribution? Can this be deleted?

it should be completely implemented by now, and i believe the (implemented)
code was already altered after that. however, keeping the plugin there might
be an option for people who don't want to upgrade to the most recent version
of RKWard just yet. but in general, i guess it can be removed.

which brings me to: how/where will we host the package repository
(http://rkward.sourceforge.net/R/)?

> - Also, Meik, could you add some README to the "stuff" directory? This is
> supposed to be the bikeshed for stuff that is not really something, but
> should not be thrown away, either?

yeah, although thinking about it... it can also just be discarded, i don't
know if it's of any use for anyone besides me.