[rkward-devel] problem with rkward native graphic device

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Nov 7 19:16:15 UTC 2014

Hi again,

ok, so I have managed to install rgdal. I cannot quite reproduce the same
symptoms, but it's clearly not working in RKWard 0.6.2.

The good news is, this was as easy to implement as I had thought. Done in SVN.

On debian, the following should get you the most recent version:

sudo apt-get install build-dep rkward
svn co http://svn.code.sf.net/p/rkward/code/trunk rkward_trunk
cd rkward_trunk
mkdir build && cd build
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
make && sudo make install

Would be great, if you could give it a try, and report, whether everything
works for you.