[rkward-devel] Moving to KDE.org

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Nov 7 16:44:47 UTC 2014

For those kinds of things simply ask sysadmin for an exception, either by
filing a ticket on sysadmin.kde.org or asking and waiting in #kde-sysadmin
the audit failure messages and which repo (scratch address) you are pushing
to determine what ki d of exception is needed so include that in your
request.

Thanks,
Jeremy