[rkward-devel] Error code 1073741511

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu May 29 06:27:21 UTC 2014

Hi!

On Thursday 29 May 2014 03:03:41 Belén Vicente wrote:
> None rkward.rbackend file. I searched it and no results.
>
> Any idea?

No really good idea, but here's the next things to try:

1) Wipe the installation (i.e. C:\RKWard), reboot, and try installing again.
2) Check your virus-scanner logs for any relevant messages. Perhaps it is
blocking something.
3) From a command line, run c:\RKWard\KDE\bin\rkward.rbackend.exe. This is not
going to work, but it _might_ give a helpful error message (if the cause of
the problem is missing library symbols, for instance).

Also, could you copy-and-paste the output of the standalone R session?

Admittedly, this is mostly blind guessing. I hope one of these things will
work, or provide further clues.

Thanks!