[rkward-devel] Fwd: Re: Error code 1073741511

Belén Vicente bvicentem at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:29:13 UTC 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [rkward-devel] Error code 1073741511
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:28:12 +0200
From: Belén Vicente <bvicentem at gmail.com>
To: rkward-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Thomas,

Thank you a lot for your fast answer.

I already installed it in C:\RKWard and run rkward.bat, and the error is
the same.

But I got some new information: when I close rkward program it says that
doens't know
c:/windows/users/belen/appdata/roaming/.kde/share/apps/rkward

However the directory is there and with the same path

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Belén