[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] SF.net SVN: rkward-code:[4787] trunk/rkward/macports/kde

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Apr 30 16:17:42 UTC 2014

hi,

Am Mittwoch, 30. April 2014, 10:01:10 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > move ahead to 0.6.2?
>
> I think the fastest (and therefore preferrable) fix will be to add the
> relevant patch to the portfile. Patch attached (combination of r4654, r4657,
> and r4660).

thanks -- that fixed the build problem.

we would need another patch for the stable binary subport, because the
configure argument R_LIBDIR is being ignored, so RKWard doesn't find the
rkward package and crashes ;-) however, if that doesn't become a part of
MacPorts anyway, we shouldn't have to bother.

> 1) Get the portfiles done.

looks good so far. the comments from various MacPorts devs were helpful in
removing old stuff which doesn't seem to be needed any longer. the files will
be much smaller now.

> 2) Figure out what's the problem on Maverick, and fix that (may or may not
> be fixable with yet another source patch).

let's see what marko can do with the revised portfiles.