[rkward-devel] [rkward-cvs] SF.net SVN: rkward-code:[4787] trunk/rkward/macports/kde

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 30 08:01:10 UTC 2014

Hi!

On Tuesday 29 April 2014 20:05:19 m-eik at users.sf.net wrote:
> MacPorts: the rkward-devel portfile now builds fine, but stable rkward
> (bound to rev 4635) doesn't:

[...]

> move ahead to 0.6.2?

I think the fastest (and therefore preferrable) fix will be to add the
relevant patch to the portfile. Patch attached (combination of r4654, r4657,
and r4660).

As written in PM, you are probably right that we should release 0.6.2 rather
soonish, even if that means releasing with some unfinished features (as long
as those are not yet in use, they should not get in the way, either). But at
the very least, we'd need the usual testing periods. So I suggest to set the
priorities in this order:

1) Get the portfiles done.
2) Figure out what's the problem on Maverick, and fix that (may or may not be
fixable with yet another source patch).
3) Get ready for 0.6.2.