[rkward-devel] On RKWard help localization

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Oct 13 13:28:02 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Sunday 13 October 2013 11:18:44 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Attached are some scripts to extract, update and merge the translations of
> RKWard help files. The scripts need po4a installed.

Many thanks for this! I will definitely look into merging this into our
sources / build process. However, I'm still terribly busy with real world
affairs, and I'm not sure, when I will have time for this. Could you open an
RFE-ticket in our tracker, and attach your scripts, there, to make sure they
don't get lost?

P.S.: I have started working on making plugins translatable in SVN, but this
is nowhere near functional, so far. I'll keep you posted.