[rkward-devel] first draft/proposal: new graphics devices section

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Oct 13 13:25:58 UTC 2013

Hi!

On Monday 07 October 2013 18:20:38 Milan Bouchet-Valat wrote:
> Le dimanche 06 octobre 2013 à 21:55 +0200, meik michalke a écrit :
> > a while ago, we were discussing the possible inclusion of the graphics
> > devices somewhere into the main window of RKWard, instead of (or in
> > addition to) opening it in a separate window.
[...]
> That's interesting, but in the end I'm not sure this is really a good
> idea.

Only a very short (and vague) feedback: It could simply be an optional
feature. In fact, now that we have our own "RK" device, we could even easily
have a sort of combination of both: A more "preview"-like tool window which
helps keep an overview of all current plots, and stand-alone windows to work
with a single plot.