[rkward-devel] Question about plugin's translations

Johan Binard johan.binard at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:59:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

New user of RKWard in a French universitary research project, I would
like to know the state of the plugin's translations.

Currently, the GUI is translated in French, but the default plugins
are still in English (Data, Analysis, Plots and Distributions). After
some research on the internet, I have found a message on the RKWard
wiki ("Translation RKWard'") saying "There is no complete plan on how
to provide translations for plugins so far". Given that this page was
last modified in May 2009, I come to the news!

RKWard seems to be the perfect software for our research, but our team
members don't speak all fluent English. Therefore, we cannot use it
without default plugins translations.

I hope that this translation is possible and that we will be able to contribute.

Best Regards,

Johan Binard